Friday, May 4, 2012

Hello World!

Hi my name is Victor Rodriguez and I'm a sophomore at MIT. This semester I took 2.007 and I think the greatest lesson I learned from it is that I like to build things. Unlike most people, I don't know what I want to do with my life. I came to MIT solely on the basis that I like math. Which is also how I decided I wanted to be an engineer. However, once I got to MIT I realized I would have to narrow my interests down to one major. But after taking the GIR's I decided I wanted to be Course 2 or 6 (2 = Mechanical and 6 = Computer Science and Electrical Engineering). So as of now, I'm finding a compromise between the two majors. I'm Course 2a, which is Mechanical Engineering with a concentration in Computer Science.

tl;dr: I'm an MIT meche student who likes buildng things (and sometimes coding).

No comments:

Post a Comment